1/22/12

life of a princess

i have been a princess, for almost all of my life. i have to admit there may have been a few moments when i almost forgot about it, but in the end it always came back to me somehow...
a princess that has lost her prince...i still remember the day when he left like it was yesterday, but it's not...
he left, quietly, no fight, no slamming doors, no yelling, no screaming, nothing. just tears, lots and lots of tears, one or two or three bathtubs full of tears... a little less, maybe, just maybe... tears, darkness, loneliness, pain, numbing pain... no more words, no more nothing... i had lost my kingdom, my future, my sunshine... i had thought nobody could ever take away from you... i was wrong, i still am... so far i did not win my kingdom back and i have no idea how to...

No comments:

Post a Comment